- 2019 - New Year's Resolution - GET FIT!Is this the year you finally throw out your washing machine, and start washing clothes on your washboard abs? :)Did you set a goal to exercise more in 2019? InHealth Specialty Pharmacy would like to help you achieve that goal. Join Heather Novak RPh and some of InHealth's other ladies as we try out different fitness locations around the Fargo area. The classes are being offered to you at no charge and are 100% complimentary.Our first workout is [solidcore]. 50 minutes of low-impact, high-intensity strength training: the lights are low and the music is loud. Your coach will guide you through a series of slow & controlled movements that are sequenced to work your muscles to failure. This class is accessible for all fitness levels and can be amplified or modified to accommodate your individual goals.There are a limited number of spots available for this class on Sunday, January 27th at 1pm.Register by emailing Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org[solidcore] is located at located at 3985 56th St S, Fargo, ND 58104
Hormone & Wellness Consult
Hormones, Sleep, Fitness, & Nutrition | Heather Novak, RPh, PharmD
Many Confusing Symptoms:
Balanced hormones, adequate sleep, regular exercise, and proper nutrition together play an important role in your overall health at every stage of life. When they are all receiving attention, and you are well, they work like a beautiful symphony. But when they are out of balance, they are more like nails on a chalkboard and may present as many confusing symptoms such as:
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Decreased Libido
- Sudden Cravings and Weight Gain
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Mood Swings or High Irritability
- Breast Changes
- Memory Loss or "Foggy Thinking"
- Constant Fatigue
- Painful Sexual Intercourse
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Vaginal Dryness
- Sadness or Depression
Personalized Wellness Approach
Feel Like Yourself Again
InHealth Specialty Pharmacy take a personalized approach to your wellness. During our Hormone and Wellness Consults, our pharmacist educates you on balanced hormones, sleep, fitness, and nutrition.
With over 15 years of Working closely with you and your physician, Heather Novak, RPh, Hormone and Wellness Pharmacist, evaluates your current symptoms, medical history, and hormone levels.
By studying and interpreting your medical history and labs, Heather will determine an individualized course of treatment for you. She will make recommendations to help improve sleep, exercise, nutrition, vitamins/supplements, and hormone replacement, tailored just for you.
With hormone replacement recommendations sent to your primary care provider, once the prescription(s) is/are signed, InHealth Specialty Pharmacy can prepare your customized order.
You can count on Heather to stay with you, checking in, and helping you make any necessary adjustments. Sign up for a Women's Hormone and Wellness Consult with Heather Novak, RPh now.
Women's Hormone and Wellness Consult:
Cost: $250 - Includes 2 individual consultations with Heather Novak, RPh
(Consults last between 30-60 minutes, please fill out and submit the "Online Women's Medical History Form" below OR plan to arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your consult to fill out the Women's Medical History Form.)